Thanks for joining. The community was developed to address different business issues and make it easy for entrepreneurs and intending entrepreneurs to easily access information from different community members with required knowledge base and/or relevant experience. We are excited to have you and want everyone to get the most out of the community, so kindly take out a moment and go through the guidelines.
- Please post discussions using the right tags and use good fitting titles. The forum allows for one primary tag and one secondary tag. All off topics should be posted with the lobby tag.
- Do not spam or post repeatedly about the same topic. Any post considered as spam will be removed.
- Do not divert the course of a discussion instead start a new one.
- Do not post or promote false or illegal activities on the forum, all postings considered false/illegal will be removed, and if appropriate will be reported to the authority.
- Please do not post inappropriate or pornographic materials on the forum.
- Make your posts and replies relevant and informative. Avoid posting one word replies, instead use the like button for that.
- Attacks, insults, slander, impersonation, libel or bashing other members or companies is prohibited and may lead to a warning or account suspension. Treat other members with respect and avoid hate speech, offensive or abusive languages.
- Do not violate the privacy information of other members
- Endeavour to contribute to the knowledge base of the community as giving back. It may stop a person from making a business mistakes that may cost both time and money. Your replies should be informative and constructive.
- All adverts should be posted and restricted with the right tags. Any reference to an outside article or site should be made with a simple link.
- Properly format your texts and avoid posting in all CAPITALS since this is considered shouting and is not necessary.
- The language of the forum is English only! Please avoid posting in other languages.
- You do not need to attach signatures to your post. Use your profile to tell us who you are.
- Use the flag button to report any activity that goes against the guidelines of the community or you can send an email to support.
Violating any of the above guidelines is grounds for moderator action. Enjoy your stay!